Kings’ Sale for NBA-Record $534 Million Is Made to RanadiveMason Levinson
The sale of the Sacramento Kings to a group led by Tibco Software Inc. founder Vivek Ranadive was completed for a National Basketball Association-record $534 million, ending the 14-year ownership of the Maloof family.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks, Treasuries Rise as Greenback Weakens: Markets Wrap