IVG Immobilien Said to Start $3.9 Billion Restructuring TalksJulie Miecamp and Dalia Fahmy
IVG Immobilien AG, the German real estate company that plans to restructure more than 3 billion euros ($3.9 billion) of debt, starts talks with creditors today, according to two people with knowledge of the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline