China’s Stocks Fall Before Factory Report, Paring GainBloomberg News
China’s stocks fell, paring the benchmark index’s biggest monthly gain this year, before tomorrow’s manufacturing report. Property and technology companies, among the best-performing shares in May, led losses.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day