Vietnam Bond Yield Drops to 2007 Low After Sale; Dong SteadyBloomberg News
Vietnam’s bonds rose, sending the five-year yield to the lowest level since 2007, after borrowing costs fell at yesterday’s government debt sale. The dong was little changed.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations