Boeing Stretched 787 Gets First Sale in Split With AirbusRobert Wall, Andrea Rothman and Leslie Picker
Boeing Co. won the first order for the stretched version of its 787 Dreamliner as Singapore Airlines Ltd., Southeast Asia’s biggest carrier, split a purchase of jets with Airbus SAS valued at $17 billion.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Slide From Records as Volatility Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant