MEMC Surges After Goldman Upgrades Shares and Raises TargetJustin Doom
MEMC Electronic Materials Inc., the second-largest U.S. polysilicon maker, rose to a 22-month high after Goldman Sachs Group Inc. added the company to its “conviction buy” list and increased its price target 25 percent.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations