How Can MBAs Get a Higher Salary? AskFrancesca Di Meglio
In salary negotiations, making the first move often reaps great rewards. Nobody knows this better than Shirli Kopelman, a professor with the Center for Positive Organizations at the University of Michigan’s Ross School of Business who has done research on salary negotiations.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Bitcoin May Split 50 Times in 2018 as Forking Craze Mounts
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet