Disney Falls After Rasulo Tempers Expectations for QuarterChristopher Palmeri
Walt Disney Co. fell the most in more than a month after Chief Financial Officer Jay Rasulo tempered expectations for the current quarter, citing film marketing costs and tough comparisons with a year earlier.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Charles Manson, Imprisoned Mass-Murdering Cult Leader, Dies
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Euro Drops on German Impasse, China Stocks Rebound: Markets Wrap