Dead Rabbit, Overripe Fruit Star in Met’s New Galleries
Light adorns the Met’s spectacular, new sky-lit galleries housing Rembrandt, Hals, Memling and Vermeer portraits. Watch as passing clouds momentarily shadow the paintings, making the facial expressions move and change.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Stocks Slide From Records as Anxiety Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States