An Equipment Marketplace That Keeps Landfills Smaller, ProfitablyBy
Last month John Tozzi reported on nonprofit B Lab’s efforts to identify the social entrepreneurs “creating the most value for the world.” Yesterday, the Wayne (Pa.) organization released another ranking that recognized 63 companies for having the most positive environmental impact among its more than 700 B Corps. REfficient, a Hamilton (Ontario) startup that runs a marketplace to buy and sell surplus telecom and audiovisual equipment, was among the B Corps that made the cut.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock