Win or Lose El Paso Guarantees Baseball Bondholders: Muni CreditDavid Mildenberg and Brian Chappatta
El Paso, Texas, the second-largest U.S. city without a professional sports team, is borrowing $53 million with yields at record lows as it joins municipalities nationwide betting that stadiums will rejuvenate downtowns.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Stocks Slide From Records as Volatility Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant