Spain’s Navarra Bank Debuts Covered Bonds as Issuance RecoversKatie Linsell
Caja Rural de Navarra is issuing the Spanish savings bank’s first covered bonds backed by residential and commercial mortgages as sales of secured debt by the nation’s lenders increase.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts