Ponzi Schemer’s Law Firm Disclosure Statement ApprovedSusannah Nesmith
The law firm of disbarred Florida attorney Scott Rothstein, who ran a $1.2 billion Ponzi scheme that was the state’s largest ever, moved closer to dissolution after a judge said creditors can vote on a repayment plan.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’