Referring to the 10-Year PriceBy
The fact that we broke through 2.085 percent level, which was the high for the year, that brought in a lot of stop-outs and fast-money selling for technical reasons as we pushed through that,” said Jason Rogan, director of U.S. government trading at Guggenheim Partners LLC, a New York-based brokerage for institutional investors, referring to the 10-year yield.
—Cordell Eddings and Daniel Kruger, U.S. 10-Year Yield at 1-Year High as Sale Bids Lowest Since 2011, Bloomberg News, May 28, 2013
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- Tanker With Russian Gas for Boston Makes Mid-Atlantic U-Turn
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- Your Emotional Support Duck Is Not Welcome in Seat 15C