Japan’s Copper-Alloy Product Output Climbs for Third MonthJae Hur and Ichiro Suzuki
Japan’s output of copper and copper-alloy fabricated products rose 2.9 percent in April from a month earlier, increasing for a third month as the country’s economy expanded the most in a year last quarter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe
- Geneva Police Confiscate Euro Bills Clogging Up Toilets