Indian Stocks Retreat First Time in Four Days; Lenders DeclineRajhkumar K Shaaw
India’s benchmark stock index fell, ending a three-day rally before the expiry of the derivatives contracts even as foreign investors added to their holdings of local shares.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing