Declining U.S. Competitiveness: Blame B-Schools?Louis Lavelle
A Harvard Business School professor’s paper that lays the blame for declining U.S. competitiveness squarely on the nation’s business schools got an immediate response from former Harvard University President Derek Bok, who asked: Where’s the hard evidence?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas