Boy Band Hanson Is Back—Now With BeerBy
Hanson has a beer. Yes, Hanson—as in the late ’90s trio of slightly effeminate teenage brothers with that one “Mmmbop” song that 14-year-old girls liked. Well, Hanson is all grown up and those 14-year-olds can now legally drink. So to promote its upcoming album (Hanson still has albums?), the band is releasing a pale ale made in partnership with craft beer company Mustang Brewing.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone