Amgen to Join Astellas on Developing Cancer, Bone DrugsAlex Wayne, Kanoko Matsuyama and Shannon Pettypiece
Amgen Inc., the world’s largest biotechnology company by sales, announced a partnership with Japanese drugmaker Astellas Pharma Inc. to bring five of its experimental therapies to market in that country.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing