Russia Stocks Advance First Day in Four as Magnit Jumps on MSCIKsenia Galouchko
Russian equities rose for the first time in four days, led by consumer stocks as U.S. reports showed consumer confidence increased and as MSCI Inc. boosted the weighting of OAO Magnit, the country’s biggest food retailer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts