RBS Hires Ex-FSA Director Jon Pain as Head of Regulatory AffairsGavin Finch
Royal Bank of Scotland Group Plc, the recipient of the world’s biggest banking bailout, hired Jon Pain as its head of conduct and regulatory affairs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations