MTY Food Surges as it Enters U.S. Burrito MarketEric Lam
MTY Food Group Inc., a Canadian franchiser of fast-food restaurants, jumped the most in almost 2 1/2 years after buying pita and burrito chains from Extreme Brandz for C$45 million in its first foray into the U.S. market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Charles Manson, Imprisoned Mass-Murdering Cult Leader, Dies
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Euro Drops on German Impasse, China Stocks Rebound: Markets Wrap