Magnit Jumps as MSCI Lifts Weight to Match Gazprom: Moscow MoverKsenia Galouchko
OAO Magnit, Russia’s biggest food retailer, jumped in Moscow and London trading after MSCI Inc. increased its weighting in a benchmark gauge, fueling bets of fund inflows.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts