Evernote CEO Phil Libin: I Can't Work Without My...Adrianne Cohen
Over the next few days, we will roll out short takes on the items that give highly productive people their edge. In other words, the gadgets that help stoke their creativity and they say: “I Can’t Work Without My…”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt