David Jones Drops After Sales Slump to 8-Year Low: Sydney MoverDavid Fickling
David Jones Ltd., Australia’s second-largest department store company, fell to the lowest in more than three months after warm winter weather and competition helped drive quarterly sales to an eight-year low.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's