Billionaire Swedes See Lundin Jump After Matching Apple: EnergyEduard Gismatullin
Lukas Lundin, investment manager for his billionaire Swedish family, said the oil stock bearing their name should double in value this decade after making its biggest North Sea discovery.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders