Real Goods Solar to Get $8.4 Million in Private Share PlacementJustin Doom
Real Goods Solar Inc., the Louisville, Colorado-based photovoltaic panel installer, agreed to sell about $9.25 million of shares and warrants in a private placement.
The company will receive about $8.4 million after fees and expenses, it said in a statement today. The deal will close by June 5.
Real Goods will sell about 3.37 million shares for $2.75 each and 5-year warrants to buy 1.68 million shares at the same price. The company declined 7.2 percent to $3.93 at 10:40 a.m. in New York.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Comedian Byron Allen Buys the Weather Channel for $300 Million
- Stocks Tumble in Biggest Weekly Decline Since 2016: Markets Wrap
- Musk Takes Down the Tesla and SpaceX Facebook Pages
- Stocks Drop Most in Six Weeks on Trade War Tension: Markets Wrap
- World's Biggest Cryptocurrency Exchange Is Heading to Malta