Petrus 2009 to Lead Christie’s NYC Sale With Lafite ’82Guy Collins
A case of Chateau Petrus 2009 Pomerol carrying an upper estimate of $40,000 is top lot at a Christie’s International Plc auction in New York on May 30-31, along with Bordeaux first-growth producers and La Tache Burgundy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner