Nomura, Morgan Stanley Said to Be Lead Banks for Suntory IPOTakahiko Hyuga and Yuki Yamaguchi
Nomura Holdings Inc., Morgan Stanley and JPMorgan Chase & Co. were selected as the lead banks to manage Suntory Beverage & Food Ltd.’s initial public offering, said two people with knowledge of the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline