New Jersey Bars Busted, Big Business in Little Kiosks, Demo Day at TechStars Boston: May 24By
In New Jersey, investigators raided 29 bars and restaurants suspected of filling bottles of premium liquor with cheap booze—or worse, according to Rema Rahman. One establishment was accused of selling a mixture of rubbing alcohol and food coloring as scotch. [Associated Press]
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt