Making Money Behind the Scenes in Payments Is ToughMark Milian and Douglas MacMillan
IP Commerce Inc., a startup backed by Venrock Inc. and Intel Corp.’s venture-capital arm, is shutting its key business, which handles credit-card processing for companies including Groupon Inc., citing competition.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's