Latham & Watkins, Kirkland, Weil Gotshal: Business of LawElizabeth Amon
Latham & Watkins LLP’s Zachary Fardon was nominated by President Obama to be U.S. Attorney for the Northern District of Illinois in Chicago. He would replace Patrick Fitzgerald, who left last June and joined Skadden Arps Slate Meagher & Flom LLP.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis