Eight Questions for Virgin Atlantic’s New CEOBy
Craig Kreeger, the man now running Sir Richard Branson’s original airline, Virgin Atlantic Airways, is an Arkansas native who spent 27 years at AMR’s American Airlines, including a seven-year stint in London overseeing European and Asian operations. In the three months since starting his new job, Kreeger has encountered questions about what he might change at the notoriously frills-filled Virgin.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing