Duke's MBA Games: Dance-Offs, Races, and Tug-of-WarBy
MBA students physically competing with each other is a B-school tradition for the ages. At Dartmouth’s Tuck School of Business, they race on skis while wearing banana suits. In Canada, they play dodgeball (PDF). And at Duke University’s Fuqua School of Business, they hold the MBA Games—a weekend of dance-offs, tug-of-war competitions and races that require students to wear formal business attire.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- Tanker With Russian Gas for Boston Makes Mid-Atlantic U-Turn
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- Your Emotional Support Duck Is Not Welcome in Seat 15C