Argentina Bond Judge Won’t Rule on Citigroup RequestBob Van Voris
The U.S. judge overseeing litigation over Argentine debt said he won’t agree to Citigroup Inc.’s request that he declare whether the bank is affected by his order barring payments to holders of restructured debt unless holders of defaulted bonds are also paid.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts