Tate Shows $60 Million Constable Painting Bought for U.K.Richard Vines
John Constable’s “Salisbury Cathedral From the Meadows” has been bought for the U.K. for the equivalent of 40 million pounds ($60 million) by a new partnership of galleries, backed by the Heritage Lottery Fund.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts