Target Leads Retailers in Suit Against MasterCard, VisaChristie Smythe
Target Corp. and Macy’s Inc. joined with 15 other retailers in suing Visa Inc. and MasterCard Inc. over credit-card and debit-card fees after dropping out of a multibillion-dollar settlement of a similar case.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day