Russia Stocks Drop Most in Emerging Markets as China Sinks CrudeKsenia Galouchko
Russian equities fell the most in a year as tumbling crude oil drove stocks in the world’s biggest energy exporter to the worst performance among emerging markets. Price swings on the benchmark gauge rose to an eight-month high.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion