Rue21 Agrees to Be Acquired by Apax in $1.1 Billion DealLindsey Rupp
Rue21 Inc., the operator of more than 900 teen apparel shops, agreed to be bought by private-equity firm Apax Partners in a $1.1 billion deal.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards