Munich Re Buys 30 Megawatts of Onshore Wind Farms in SwedenStefan Nicola
Munich Re, the biggest re-insurer, is buying three wind farms in Sweden with a combined capacity of 30 megawatts as it earmarks 2.5 billion euros ($3.2 billion) to invest in renewable-energy assets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself