LPS Deal Would Finish Round Trip With Shares at No GainZachary Tracer and David Carey
Lender Processing Services Inc., the company said to be in talks to sell itself to its former owner, could leave shareholders where they started in 2008 if the mortgage-services provider completes its round-trip journey.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’