Copper Falls Most in Three Weeks as China Manufacturing ShrinksJoe Richter and Agnieszka Troszkiewicz
Copper fell the most in three weeks in New York after manufacturing shrank for the first time in seven months in China, the world’s biggest user of the metal.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- U.S. Stocks Pare Drop, Treasuries Rise With Gold: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting