Inbursa Drops as CaixaBank Weighs 10% Sale: Mexico City MoverCharles Penty and Crayton Harrison
Grupo Financiero Inbursa SAB, the financial-services firm controlled by billionaire Carlos Slim, fell the most in 21 months after CaixaBank SA said it may sell half of its 20 percent stake.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts