VTB Gains Fourth Day on MSCI Weighting Boost Bets: Moscow MoverKsenia Galouchko
VTB Group, Russia’s second-biggest lender, rose for a fourth day as investors speculated MSCI Inc. will boost the stock’s weighting in its Russia Index following a share sale, triggering more than $60 million in fund inflows.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders