Italy to Press Fiat Chief Over His Commitment to CountryTommaso Ebhardt
The Italian government plans to press Fiat SpA Chief Executive Officer Sergio Marchionne over concerns he’s shifting the carmaker and heavy truck manufacturer Fiat Industrial SpA away from the country.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts