Ford Adding 200,000 to Capacity as Fusion, F-Series GainCraig Trudell
Ford Motor Co., gaining more U.S. market share than any other automaker this year, will add capacity to build 200,000 more vehicles annually in North America on demand for F-Series pickups and Fusion sedans.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone