Canadian Pacific Seeks to Buy Short Lines as It Skips Big DealsFrederic Tomesco
Canadian Pacific Railway Ltd. will consider buying regional railroads to improve efficiency because it doesn’t have the financial muscle now to acquire major carriers, Chief Executive Officer Hunter Harrison said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline