Yahoo’s Mayer Stakes Turnaround on $1.1 Billion Tumblr DealDouglas MacMillan
Yahoo! Inc. Chief Executive Officer Marissa Mayer is staking the future of the largest U.S. Web portal on a six-year-old blogging startup with little revenue and a freewheeling stance on content created by users.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans