Japan’s Topix Swings as Steel Advances, Foodmakers DropAnna Kitanaka
Japan’s Topix Index extended a 4 1/2-year high as steelmakers rallied and GS Yuasa Corp. jumped after Dreamliner flights resumed in the U.S. Gains were limited as property developers slid.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing