Swiss Stocks Rise to a Five-Year High as Geberit RalliesTom Stoukas
Swiss stocks rose to their highest level in more than five years after the country’s equity market reopened following the Whit Monday holiday, as the Swiss franc fell against the euro.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Nasdaq Drops on Tech Rout as Oil Falls, Gold Gains: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting